- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Roadsafe Drop Boxes to suit Patrol GQ-GU are designed to allow for the radius arms to be dropped slightly below the chassis to correct the caster geometry, correct articulation of the suspension components and improve ride. Roadsafe Drop Boxes are designed to suit for 3-4” lifts.
Roadsafe offer a direct Bolt-In option for the Drop Boxes. No welding or cutting required.
Once fitted your Roadsafe Drop Boxes will:
• Level the radius arms allowing the wheels to better follow the track surface increasing occupant
comfort & traction, in addition to solving caster issues associated with suspension lift.
• Eliminate the preload on the rubber bushings permitting for greater flex & longer bushing life.
• Move the front diff forward approx. 10mm allowing clearance between tyre & guard (no need for
Radius Arm Spacers when Drop Boxes are installed).
• Space the gear box cross member down approx. 8mm improving pinion angles.
• Give a smoother ride due to reduced resistance of suspension components in their natural arc.