Blackhawk Upper Control Arm – Holden Colorado RG 2017 On (PLEASE USE COUPON CODE (BLKMYTUFF1) FOR EXCLUSIVE OFFER & FREE FREIGHT )
or 4 fortnightly payments of $199.75 with More info
(PLEASE USE COUPON CODE (BLKMYTUFF1) FOR EXCLUSIVE OFFER & FREE FREIGHT )
- Additional information
BLACKHAWK – HOLDEN COLORADO RG 2017-ON UPPER CONTROL ARM KIT – Wider aftermarket rims at OE offset (+33) are not suitable.
The evolution of the Blackhawk UCA’s…
When a vehicle has raised suspension (this can be anything from 40mm or above) it will disrupt the vehicles relationship with factory set geometry and create issues such as…
- Reduced caster correction – causing vague steering and response
- Bump steer resulting in reduced handling – with an out of control feeling
- Clearance issues to suspension & wheels/tyres – larger wheels can hit suspension components
- Some standard vehicles can have an issue of the UCA hitting the coil on full droop
- Strength of OE equipment in off road scenarios
Blackhawk upper control arms are designed to correct the balljoint angle with built in 3 degree caster when you lift your vehicle 40mm and over.
- 2 x Blackhawk UCA’s pre-fitted with OE style rubber bushes
- 2x Roadsafe HD Ball Joints pre-fitted to the control arms
- 4 x Washers
- 2 x Blackhawk Ball Joint Dust Caps
- 2 x Dust Cap sealing O-Rings
Blackhawk arms have been designed and manufactured to be ADR Compliant; this is a confusing term within the industry as there is not an ADR (Australian Design Rule) to comply with specifically for this product group.
So what does “ADR compliant” mean?
Roadsafe have ensured the Blackhawk UCA’s mount to the vehicle in the standard fitment position, by not moving or changing any of the mounting points at the chassis rail, by utilising rubber bushings at the chassis we have also followed the OE specifications on the vehicle.