Blackhawk Upper Control Arm – Toyota Hilux N70 & N80 2005 On (PLEASE CALL OR CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING A ORDER)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $199.75 with More info
(PLEASE CALL OR CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING A ORDER)
- Additional information
The evolution of the Blackhawk UCA’s…
When a vehicle has raised suspension (this can be anything from 40mm or above) it will disrupt the vehicles relationship with factory set geometry and create issues such as…
- Reduced caster correction – causing vague steering and response
- Bump steer resulting in reduced handling – with an out of control feeling
- Clearance issues to suspension & wheels/tyres – larger wheels can hit suspension components
- Some standard vehicles can have an issue of the UCA hitting the coil on full droop
- Strength of OE equipment in off road scenarios
Blackhawk upper control arms are designed to correct the balljoint angle with built in 3 degree caster when you lift your vehicle 40mm and over.
- 2 x Blackhawk UCA’s pre-fitted with OE style rubber bushes
- 2x Roadsafe HD Ball Joints pre-fitted to the control arms
- 4 x Washers
- 2 x Blackhawk Ball Joint Dust Caps
- 2 x Dust Cap sealing O-Rings
These UCA’s are designed to fit:
- Toyota Hilux N70 (2005-2015)
- Toyota Hilux N80 (2015-on)
Blackhawk arms have been designed and manufactured to be ADR Compliant; this is a confusing term within the industry as there is not an ADR (Australian Design Rule) to comply with specifically for this product group.
So what does “ADR compliant” mean?
Roadsafe have ensured the Blackhawk UCA’s mount to the vehicle in the standard fitment position, by not moving or changing any of the mounting points at the chassis rail, by utilising rubber bushings at the chassis we have also followed the OE specifications on the vehicle.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I bought these Blackhawk UCAs for my 2020 SR5 Hilux to go with my ARB BP51 suspension. I had to go to three places to get the wheel alignment right and when the car was finally setup correctly the caster was so far back on the driver's side the tyre scrubbed on the body mounts. Last week my car was swapped back to the OEM Toyota UCAs and it's perfect. The Blackhawk UCAs are a complete waste of money.
Excellent product , value for money , corrected my alignment at 3.5 inch lift