Camber and Castor Correction
It is common for these vehicles to run out of adjustment when installing lift kit or new suspension.
These arms can be used in standard 4×4 Trucks or lifted Trucks
- Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.
- CNC-machined bushing and ball joint cups for precise fitment
- OE rubber bushings.
- Heavy Duty ball joint acheives maximum control arm range of motion
- Ball joint positioning adjusted compared to stock arms to keep it in a neutral position with 2-3″ of lift.
- Fully assembled right out of the box
- Powder-coated finish
- Off-Road Use Only
- +/- 2 Degrees of Camber Adjustment and 0 to +4 Degrees of Caster Adjustment