REDBACK EXTREME DUTY
SINGLE 3″ PERFORMANCE EXHAUST
TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 79 SERIES – VDJ79R
V8 TURBO DIESEL – 1VD-FTV –
SINGLE AND DOUBLE CAB with DPF FILTER
The Redback Extreme Duty Exhaust for the MY17 Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Single and Double Cab Ute, fits to the back of the DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter). The exhaust system connects to the factory flange on the back of the DPF, and the exhaust system expands to 3″.
The Redback Extreme Duty exhaust for this vehicle is available in 3 configurations.
Large Muffler: TYP441500-XLM – This system is recommend for vehicles which will be towing, or doing a large amount of highway driving.
Resonator Muffler: TYP441500-XRE – This system is recommend for vehicles which will be towing, or doing a large amount of highway driving.
Pipe Only: TYP441500-XPO – This Exhaust system has NO Mufflers
Approximate Fitting Time: 1.5 Hours
Aftermarket Accessories: No known fitment issues
Redback Extreme Duty Features
• Extreme Duty hanger brackets, with double wrapped hanger mounts
• 4 bolt, 10mm thick flange plates, & through flange tube connection
• Pressed Fire Ring® gaskets
• Internal Bulkhead Supported® straight through mufflers
• Removeable stainless steel tip
• Coated with premium heat proof paint
• Smart box packed to protect product in transit