Australia’s first DSP powered super compact radio
A super compact addition to the GME 80 channel UHF CB range with innovative ‘flip’ feature make for easy installation and incorporating the latest Digital Signal Processing technology.
The GME TX3100 UHF CB radio is Australian designed and built and is one of the most advanced UHF Citizen Band radio available.
Combining the very latest in electronic hardware with the most up-to-date computer aided design and manufacturing techniques to produce an extremely compact mobile radio with outstanding specifications and performance. The TX3100, with its front mounted controls, is designed for unobtrusive mounting in modern vehicles.
Its innovative features include a built-in loud speaker housed within an extremely compact case.
- 80 CHANNEL UHF CB
- Tiny Size
- Programmable Scanning
- Duplex Function
- High Contrast LCD
- Flip Feature – Unit can be mounted with the speaker facing upwards or downwards and the display “flipped over”using a simple key press sequence to all viewing of the display from either mounting orientation.
- Powered by the DSP Pure Sound engine.
- User adjustable squelch.
- User selectable duplex channels
- User selectable open and group scan
- 50 Inbuilt CTCSS codes and 104 inbuilt DCS codes
- User selectable priority channel.
- Full 5 Watt output
- Over voltage Protection
- Dimensions : H : 23 mm x W : 102mm x D : 87mm
Whats in the box?
1 x Microphone
1 x Mic bracket
1 x Radio mounting bracket
1 x Power Lead
1 x User Manual5 Year Australia Wide GME Warranty