Designed and manufactured in Australia, our new Holden Colorado Front Brake Upgrade delivers substantial increases in braking performance. Consisting of one-piece 36mm non-directional rotors with drill point pattern and 6 Piston Ultimate Calipers, the Harrop Front Brake Upgrade offers superior heat dissipation and resistance to brake fade when compared to OE fitted brakes.
Drawing on lessons learned over the years developing and manufacturing high-performance and racing components. the front rotors also feature a new multi-vane internal pattern, placing these new kits on the leading edge of braking technology.
Our new Front Brake Upgrade delivers a 20% increase in braking performance and 15% shorter stopping distances compared to the OE fitted system with its larger, more sophisticated rotor design and powerful caliper and pad combination. This makes for the perfect braking solution for Holden Colorado’s with modified ECU and other performance upgrades as well as vehicles used to tow a caravan, camper or boat.
- One-piece heavy-duty 356mm diameter rotors / 36mm thickness
- Rotors feature new multi vane internal pattern
- Upgraded stainless braided brake lines
- Aluminium brackets to suit standard caliper mounting position
- Bolt-on installation
- Reduced stopping distance
- Dacromet coated rotors for corrosion protection
- Increased resistance to brake fade
- Increased selection of Brake Pad Options
Vehicle Applications: 2016+ Holden RG Colorado with slip on style rotors
- Calipers only available in red
- Will not suit factory wheels (excluding HSV SportsCat) – Brake sweep available for fitment check
- will not suit early model reverse mount rotor
- Installation of performance braking components may cause the brakes during application to emit noise or ‘brake squeal’ at times, subject to both environmental and vehicle conditions. This noise is associated with the increased performance and friction of the upgraded brake system and in most cases is considered normal.