- This HPD intercooler kit has been designed and created to suit Mazda BT50 early models (2006-2011). The intercooler delivers reduced inlet temperature’s and engine running temperatures. The kit allows fitment of a winch and bull bar and re-positions the intercooler into a higher position that is less likely to suffer damage when off-roading. We also have a transmission cooler upgrade available for automatic transmissions, this kit can be used with or without the transmission cooler for automatic vehicles.This Mazda BT50 3.0L intercooler kit responds well with engine tuning. With the cooler intake tempatures produced from HPD’s intercooler kit enables a safe increase in torque and power.Kit features:
- Bar & Plate Core 450x300x76mm
- Alloy mandrel bent piping
- Quality silicone hoses and clamps
- Laser cut Mounting brackets
- Winch & bull bar Compatible*
- Hot side piping 51mmø
- Cold side piping 57mmø
- Transmission cooler upgrade available for automatic transmission
- Transmission cooler 400x110x50mm
HPD 4WD intercooler kits are designed to give amazing performance, reliability, consistent and sustainable power. By reducing inlet temperatures you will also reduce engine running temperatures.
The comprehensive kit has been manufactured with careful research and development. Each kit is vehicle specific with a heat exchanger, alloy mandrel bent piping, quality silicone hoses and fittings.
Our Intercooler Kits are easy to install with basic workshop tools and backed by the HPD team who can help you at any step of the way. With our dealer network Australia wide, you guys that don’t like to get your hands dirty can have your kit installed by a qualified technician. Our front mounted intercoolers don’t suffer from heat soak from high under bonnet temperatures like top mounted intercoolers or water to air intercoolers which at low speed – hard slogging can increase inlet temperatures.
HPD intercooler kits suit all the leading aftermarket turbo kits that don’t have an option for intercooling, allowing you to increase the performance, reliability and fuel efficiency of your 4WD.
*compatible with most aftermarket brands