- HPD’s Mitsubishi Triton 2.4L intercooler kit (as used by Craig Dontas in the Super Utes racing series) has been designed to withstand extreme conditions, high boost levels and still maintain cool intake temperatures while providing great performance, reliability, consistent and sustainable power on the track.The Mitsubishi Triton intercooler has seen results with over 600nm of torque and 180+ rwkw’s on 35+ psi of boost. With results like this you know the HPD intercooler is up to its name in cooling, durability and performance.By reducing inlet temperatures, you will also reduce engine running temperatures.Kit features:
- Bar & Plate Core 600x300x76mm
- Alloy mandrel bent piping
- Quality silicone hoses and clamps
- Laser cut Mounting brackets
- Winch & bull bar Compatible*
- Hot side piping 57mmø
- Cold side piping 63mmø
- No cutting of radiator support for piping
HPD 4WD intercooler kits are designed to give amazing performance, reliability, consistent and sustainable power. By reducing inlet temperatures you will also reduce engine running temperatures.
The comprehensive kit has been manufactured with careful research and development. Each kit is vehicle specific with a heat exchanger, alloy mandrel bent piping, quality silicone hoses and fittings.
Our Intercooler Kits are easy to install with basic workshop tools and backed by the HPD team who can help you at any step of the way. With our dealer network Australia wide, you guys that don’t like to get your hands dirty can have your kit installed by a qualified technician. Our front mounted intercoolers don’t suffer from heat soak from high under bonnet temperatures like top mounted intercoolers or water to air intercoolers which at low speed – hard slogging can increase inlet temperatures.
HPD intercooler kits suit all the leading aftermarket turbo kits that don’t have an option for intercooling, allowing you to increase the performance, reliability and fuel efficiency of your 4WD.