JK Wrangler Sliders-side step
These sliders not only look good but can take a beating. These add some serious protection to the side of you Jeep while also acting as a step for those who need it.
- Completely bolt on. Bolts to chassis with not cutting drilling or welding required
- Welded tube is angled up for more clearance offroad
- Dimple die tread plate used for the best foot traction of any step on the market. Gentle enough not to hurt bare feet, while adding unsurpassed traction even in the wet.
- Full steel construction welded, gives a solid slider (15kg each)
- Shot blasted and powder coated texture black for long lasting corrosion resistance
- Can be used as a jacking point
- Runs the full length of the car
- Made in Australia
- Fast easy installation. Remove nuts near body mounts on chassis. Offer slider up to existing studs and then torque up nuts
The above listed fixed shipping rate applies to customers within the metro area of Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Hobart. Rates for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth are listed below:
Gold Coast $150
If your location does not fall within these areas then please call our friendly staff for a quote today.
Alternately, place your order with the Metro shipping fee and our staff will call you directly to confirm any changes to the shipping cost.
Install difficulty 1/10
Install time: 25 min