*Warning: Fitment of the snorkel may increase induction noise due to a more efficient air intake.
NOW AVAILABLE – 2.0-litre BiTurbo, 3.2L 5Cyl Models
The SS984HP Ford Everest 4×4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of all for 08/2015 onwards 3.2L Diesel engine Ford Everests.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Ford Everest, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Ford Ranger design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body – but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream – thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Ford Everest 4×4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Ford Ranger snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
Safari Ford Everest 4×4 Snorkel Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your Ford Everest 08/2015 Onwards 3.2L Diesel engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Ford Everest 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.